• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Found a website w/good info bout miscariage and loss

Omi

A Mummy At Last!
Reaction score
Hi,

was just surfing along.. as I dont know quite what to do with myself at the moment..:wacko: (im off work and waiting for my d&c this friday)

anyway, i found this website w/ a multitude of information about miscarriage and loss and i found it quite useful so i thought I'd pass it along as Im sure you have a lot of the same questions i have at the moment..

:hugs: to all, xx

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/

Thanks i found that really useful particualry the stuff about why they won't do any tests until you have had three miscarraiges but it says if you've had two in a row they should do tests with minimal fuss so i was planning on going the Dr's next week so will try and push now for some tests

I was looking under the page about jealousy towards pregnant women. I don't feel so crazy for continuing to buy baby stuff. I will continue to buy stuff lol. I would have bought it anyway. I still have my list of needs.

I was looking under the page about jealousy towards pregnant women. I don't feel so crazy for continuing to buy baby stuff. I will continue to buy stuff lol. I would have bought it anyway. I still have my list of needs.

I totally agree, lol

when i got pregnant i started buying maternity clothes right away. hey i decided if i was gonna look like a hippo i might as well look good. when i subsequently found out i lost the baby i felt a bit stupid, but now that i feel well again , im like 'why not?'

I strongly feel 2 things: if you dont feel any animosity or any any bad feelings when seeing pregnant women, good for you; you're a saint! I however, feel like ive been robbed a little and so if i feel deep inside like 'why u and nt me?' then hey, it is what it is.. :) im entitled to it!!! :)

Secondly, just because its early in the pregnancy or you've had a mc its not like you're not in the planning stages? i think its important to enjoy as much as you can of the entire journey as you can, as we all know its a bumpy road!

There's my little rant over!!! :hugs::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->