Found baby’s heart beat

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
I just received my fetal Doppler today and I found the heart beat pretty quick it’s 134 I heard a few times I just pray all goes well this time

Looks like a boy's heartbeat to me :) hahaha

Yes I was thinking the same with my daughter it was always higher

Yeah same my daughters was always 160s and my sons was 130s, this baby is 165 and convinced girl:)

That's great hon.
The HB changes when u get to about 13 weeks it slows down. Mine started off at 171BPM and now it's around the 140 BPM although today it was 158BPM so was back to being fast again. Mind u baby was moving about alot u cud here it on the doppler Haha.
I've just started feeling the very first movements the last few days. It only happens here and there and feels like flutters and squirming.

I did think I first started feeling movements at 11 weeks but I know now that was just gas because baby is way to small that early to feel anything.
Not felt any movements at all until around 2 days ago. Cant wait to start feeling more.
16 week gender scan tommorow so excited but nervous. Just praying all goes well[-o<

That's great hon.
The HB changes when u get to about 13 weeks it slows down. Mine started off at 171BPM and now it's around the 140 BPM although today it was 158BPM so was back to being fast again. Mind u baby was moving about alot u cud here it on the doppler Haha.
I've just started feeling the very first movements the last few days. It only happens here and there and feels like flutters and squirming.

I did think I first started feeling movements at 11 weeks but I know now that was just gas because baby is way to small that early to feel anything.
Not felt any movements at all until around 2 days ago. Cant wait to start feeling more.
16 week gender scan tommorow so excited but nervous. Just praying all goes well[-o<
All the best honey I’m having really bad gas today I always feel full I never feel hungry if I eat I feel like vomiting I don’t find any food tasty

All the best honey I’m having really bad gas today I always feel full I never feel hungry if I eat I feel like vomiting I don’t find any food tasty

Dont worry hon. My appetite went rite out the window for the first 13 weeks. Then I hit 14 weeks and it returned. Baby is growing well and I really didnt eat that well in first tri because of feeling sick.

My scan went really well. I'm having a Boy. So happy. Been put forward 3 days as well so that was an added bonus.

Dont worry hon. My appetite went rite out the window for the first 13 weeks. Then I hit 14 weeks and it returned. Baby is growing well and I really didnt eat that well in first tri because of feeling sick.

My scan went really well. I'm having a Boy. So happy. Been put forward 3 days as well so that was an added bonus.
That’s great and congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->