Found out a week and a half ago i was pregnant and can't stop worrying

SinSational

Reaction score
I had a early miscarriage/cp back In February of this year and now I'm 5weeks 2 days pregnant and I'm terrified of it happening again. I can't seem to settle down long enough to really be happy . Any one else I. The same situation? How are you coping with the anxiety?

Welcome to the pregnancy after loss club. The coolest club you never wanted to be a part of.

It's hard. It really is. My loss was different. It was a missed miscarriage. Lost baby at 8 weeks, discovered loss at 10 week scan. I have had a lot of anxiety. I even ran to the ER after some mild brown spotting. I guess coming on here and seeing that I'm not alone helps. Talking to DH about my concerns helps. Otherwise, there isn't much to do. I try to stay positive as much as possible and I try to focus on the good things. My husband and I do jokingly celebrate every time I feel sick. It always lightens the mood. I'll be moaning on the couch and tell him that I feel very nauseous and he'll go woohoo! haha.

I think you just need to embrace that pregnancy after loss is a difficult thing. I highly doubt anyone is completely calm, but lots of ladies get through it. Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats!

Welcome to the pregnancy after loss club. The coolest club you never wanted to be a part of.

It's hard. It really is. My loss was different. It was a missed miscarriage. Lost baby at 8 weeks, discovered loss at 10 week scan. I have had a lot of anxiety. I even ran to the ER after some mild brown spotting. I guess coming on here and seeing that I'm not alone helps. Talking to DH about my concerns helps. Otherwise, there isn't much to do. I try to stay positive as much as possible and I try to focus on the good things. My husband and I do jokingly celebrate every time I feel sick. It always lightens the mood. I'll be moaning on the couch and tell him that I feel very nauseous and he'll go woohoo! haha.

I think you just need to embrace that pregnancy after loss is a difficult thing. I highly doubt anyone is completely calm, but lots of ladies get through it. Good luck with your pregnancy and congrats!

Haha glad I'm not the only one having mini celebrations lol I've caught my self randomly celebrating every few hours ! Thank you so much for the reply !you are right it is difficult ,no matter what it's something we have to get through . Seeing I'm not the only one who's going through this does help , thank you so much for the well wishes and good luck to you also ❤️❤️

we had the same situation... the week i found out that I was expecting I got scared and paranoid during my 5th week because I don't wanna go through all the suffering and trauma again..

I also had MMC last Feb and D&C last March of this year so i was really scared and i'm really trying my best not to worry..
I got tired of worrying coz worrying leads me nowhere and my mom keeps on advising me that I should not worry and I should pray and have faith.

I'm trying to distract myself from those worrisome moments

take care and please don't worry too much... <3

That's the point I'm at now trying to just relax and let things happen and just keep praying and staying positive , it's comforting to know I'm not the only person feeling this way ,thank you for your kind words , may you have a happy and healthy pregnancy &#10084;&#65039;

we had the same situation... the week i found out that I was expecting I got scared and paranoid during my 5th week because I don't wanna go through all the suffering and trauma again..

I also had MMC last Feb and D&C last March of this year so i was really scared and i'm really trying my best not to worry..
I got tired of worrying coz worrying leads me nowhere and my mom keeps on advising me that I should not worry and I should pray and have faith.

Yeah.. sometimes overthinking leads us nowhere and it's kinda exhausting to overthink... Have a healthy pregnancy to us. Easier said than being done but we really have to conquer this so-called fear x <3 :hugs2:

That's the point I'm at now trying to just relax and let things happen and just keep praying and staying positive , it's comforting to know I'm not the only person feeling this way ,thank you for your kind words , may you have a happy and healthy pregnancy &#10084;&#65039;

It's natural for us to worry but don't let it this worry eat us :)
Best of luck to all and we may have sticky bean baby rainbow <3

Congratulations. I also had a early miscarriage/cp back in Jan at 5.5 weeks. This pregnancy was so hard at the start I was so worried it would happen again and I was on holiday at that time so I was worrying I would go though all that again while in Disneyland but lucky everything had been fine so far. I've had two scans due to bleeding but baby has been fine. I cried sooooo much at the first scan when she showed me the heartbeat!

aww that's wonderful! I can't wait for my scan this week!
yeah me too last Feb this year I had a MC as well ..lost the lil one at 7 weeks and i'm so scared to go through all those traumatic experience.. baby dust to all of us and take care :hugs:

Congratulations. I also had a early miscarriage/cp back in Jan at 5.5 weeks. This pregnancy was so hard at the start I was so worried it would happen again and I was on holiday at that time so I was worrying I would go though all that again while in Disneyland but lucky everything had been fine so far. I've had two scans due to bleeding but baby has been fine. I cried sooooo much at the first scan when she showed me the heartbeat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->