Found out early, I'm having....

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
Another girl 😍

I'm so excited! US tech said 99% sure, she showed us labia etc, I only went because they were doing a bank holiday offer. But without her even saying I could see on the screen. Took my little girl with me and the lady said once I've done all my checks, do you want me to tell you what you're having? I said do you know? She was like yeah it's flashing me 😂 and Millie was saying tell me pleeeease.. And when she said it's a girl she was jumping screaming saying mummy I told you I wanted a sister ❤ it was so cute!!!

Sorry I just had to share 😁

Happy, happy! I get to find out on Friday (if the baby doesn't decide to be shy about it.)!

Another girl ��

I'm so excited! US tech said 99% sure, she showed us labia etc, I only went because they were doing a bank holiday offer. But without her even saying I could see on the screen. Took my little girl with me and the lady said once I've done all my checks, do you want me to tell you what you're having? I said do you know? She was like yeah it's flashing me �� and Millie was saying tell me pleeeease.. And when she said it's a girl she was jumping screaming saying mummy I told you I wanted a sister ❤ it was so cute!!!

Sorry I just had to share ��

That's so wonderful. I am having my second little girl, too. I am so excited for my girls to have each other.

How sweet that your daughter was so happy <3

Such a cute reaction! Congratulations on a little girl :)

Thanks everyone! I'm over the moon :) I just can't believe I'm going to have 2 girls haha my OH doesn't know what's gunna hit him &#128514;

Your daughters reaction is so sweet. How exciting x

Congratulations!! I'm team pink as well this time (for the first time, eek!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->