Found out while I was on vacation -- BFP!

Hooray! I got my first BFP last week while I was away on vacation! I meant I had to put down the margaritas, but you know, I wasn't that upset about it (and all the bartenders were happy to make me virgins). I guess Vegas really is lucky!!

Quick, somebody come hug me while my baby dust is still fresh!

Congratulations! I NEED SOME HUGS!! THANKS!

:dust::hug: for Andresmummy!

So I was doing some reading, and 25% of pregnancies miscarry in the first 6 weeks, and then 8% for the whole rest of the pregnancy after that.... so if I can get through the next two weeks, I think I can let go of the breath I'm holding and start making public announcements (also, apparently I'll have to let go of the breath anyways to start puking all the time ;) )

AHHH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! OMG!!! this is soo cool im chuffed to bits for you girl! *hugs* xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Conragulations!! And I'll take some of that dust too why you're spreading it! Best wishes to you!:flower:

:dust: for Sakura too!

Thanks again everyone for the congrats! I'm having a hard time with how excited and nervous and scared and everything else I'm feeling!

Never mind, it's good to be feeling like that. Yes, you're pregnant!!!

:hugs: im stealing it all!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats hun!

congrats :hugs:

I found out the day I went on holiday - it's fab!!!

Okay ladies (and I guess guys if there are any lurking around!)... I'm off to go visit my GP and see what she says about it! I don't know if she'll refer me to an ob/gyn, if she'll give me a requisition for an ultrasound or bloodtest or what. I don't even know what to ask!

Congratulations !!!

:dance:

Remember to relax a little and try to enjoy these first few weeks.

Then can you send some of that :dust: down on the Red Arrow and I will pick it up here in Calgary . . . it's got to be lucky if it comes from my hometown.

:wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->