found something to help my sickness/nausea

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help you ladies, but even though its full of sugar i was told once that if i had stomach ache to sip on fizzy coca cola. So ive been really bad today and have been sipping on it...its helping.....just a thought to anyone wishing to try. The sugar free one, isnt as good....

Ginger beer is also good but dont drink too much cause gives you major heartburn xx

I have never heard of that. Might have to try it.

Iv actually really had a thing for coke last so many weeks, ive found it does actually help, once it wears off it starts again i cant just drink coke day in day out, to much caffeine

Hmmm....What about the caffeine in the coke? I would be kinda worried about that. But then again, I guess it isn't much?

I had tuna today...:blush: so who am I to talk anyway...

Lemonade or coke that has been left to go flat is meant to be good too xxx

If I picked up a Coke to drink my OH would go balistic. I am cut off from caffeine permanently ... I don't get to cheat at all! =/

A little caffeine is alright! Honest! And I was told fizzy soda is very good, so I go for clear, caffeine free (even though I do go for a coke every few days!) The doctor also told me lemonade or limeade is good to try.
As for the sugar-free, be careful. The only "approved" sugar sub. is Splenda and that in moderation too.

A little caffeine is alright! Honest! And I was told fizzy soda is very good, so I go for clear, caffeine free (even though I do go for a coke every few days!) The doctor also told me lemonade or limeade is good to try.
As for the sugar-free, be careful. The only "approved" sugar sub. is Splenda and that in moderation too.

Ha, I have tried to explain that to him! But, I am lucky if he will let me drink a Sprite, he thinks I should only drink water; sadly, I am not much of a water drinker! (I mean, other than milk ...) He is really ridiculous about it all ... and its easier to go along with it than argue with him, lol. Saves me time/effort.

what helped me....

flat coke
fruit smoothies
ginger biscuits
peppermint tea
ice lollies

I pretty much couldn't touch anything else in 1st tri!

thanks ladies i hope it helps us .......xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->