Found the heartbeat on my Doppler!

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I can't believe I found the heart beat on my Doppler so early im9 weeks tomorrow maybe a bit less as measured smaller on last scan.

This is my second pregnancy so I'm sure what I heard was babies heartbeat as it was like a train and only lasted a few seconds before swimming off!

Eek it's exciting! Anyone else been listening to baby with a Doppler? Xx

Eeeek heard mine this morning! Third baby so we all know the right sound! Cho cho cho cho! Eeeek congrats zzz

my baby's heartbeat sounds like a giant galloping horse on doppler lol i love it

I've been trying every day for a week and no luck yet! Uggghhhh c'mon baby!

Aww thats fab news. I found my babies at around the similar stage to you and now at nearly 10 weeks I can locate it very easily. Sounds like a very loud train :) Its such an amazing sound isn't it.x

Yes it's amazing!! Tried again tonight and couldn't hear it but my bladder was empty think I'll try again tomorrow just to make sure :) my partner said it was definitely it I felt like I was going mad!

8 weeks is early to hear it a lot of people don't even hear it until closer to 12 weeks and the key is to try near pubic bone if you haven't already :) xx

Mummytobe are you using a sonoline Doppler? I had an angelcare one with DD and I didn't pick up the hb till I was 14 weeks. Seriously considering ordering the sonoline if it's good. This little bean is at the top of my uterus too so hopefully I should be able to pick it up quite quickly.

Yes sonoline B it was a good send last pregnancy would definitely recommend it :) x

Heard the HB for the first time today (8w3d) with the Angelsounds doppler that I dug out of the attic from my last pregnancy. SUCH a beautiful sound. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->