Found this to be neat

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I have been feeling baby really high up (3-4 inches above my belly button) and was searching the internet to see if it was normal and came across this chart. Fun fact.

Attachments

• womb-12-40wks.gif
    womb-12-40wks.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 110
This is interesting!! I feel like I feel baby literally just above my belly button but I'm not so sure since I'm only just 1 week above the 20 week mark but it very well could be!

16 weeks now and feel baby really really low...big belly though, but LO likes to hang out near the exit...

Interesting! At my appointment this past Tuesday the OB pointed out where my uterus ended and it was more 16 week range than 14, but I'm sure everyone is different. It's just interesting because I'm also really tall (6'1"), so I didn't think it would grow that fast. The chart is still really cool to look at.

I wonder if this still applies to second + pregnancies.... my uterus is quite high and so is baby.. could be that I started out with 2 and lost one?? Curious-

I wonder if this still applies to second + pregnancies.... my uterus is quite high and so is baby.. could be that I started out with 2 and lost one?? Curious-

Good point!! Cause I feel like this one is higher... hmm

Mine is actually past the 28 week level. My doctor told me I have "large uterus". I feel her kick up high every so often, so I believe it.

I think that the uterus does what it wants, especially after multiple pregnancies. I could feel my uterus about halfway between my navel and my pubic bone at about 8 weeks- I worried it was a large ovarian cyst, but nope, uterus! I'm 17 weeks now, and it is at my navel. It seems like it is growing laterally and outward, but not so much up towards the sternum.

That's AWESOME! It makes a lot of sense, but at 19 weeks baby is being found around my belly button LOL! Our uteruses probably move on their own accord with every additional pregnancy. Some women show earlier, higher etc etc. LOVE this chart as a foundation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->