foundation recommendations?

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
Recently everythings just going patchy on my skin! Any recommendations? Something I can get in boots/superdrug please :) x

I quite like boots number 7 beautifully matte foundation. I think they've changed it recently and it's quite nice, it lasts well and gives a smooth finish.

I got some of superdrugs bb cream, its really nice coverage and its moisturizing too so it doesn't go patchy xx

I don't wear foundation much but the last one I got was a number seven one (I think) that they matched the shade to your face

Depends on your skin type really unless you're fortunate enough to have normal skin, in which case I'm jealous :lol:, but if you have oily skin you won't want anything like Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation but something like Revlon Colorstay would be good or a BB cream for oily skin if you prefer lighter coverage. If you have dry skin then something like Bourjois Healthy mix serum would be good, I like this one because you can build up the coverage on it.

I'm thinking of going into boots and getting them to tell me.. But I feel awkward! :blush:

what is your skin like? Rimmel wake me up foundation is lovely - providing you don't have oily skin as it's rather dewy! I use Rimmel Match Perfection as it's not too dewy and not too 'dry'. (I have combination skin) xx

It completely depends. Prepregnancy I had "normal" skin but since being pregnant its sometimes spotty, sometimes oily, sometimes rough :dohh: thats my problem its only been an issue since I've been pregnant xx

I love Soap and Glory Show Good Face 2 in 1 foundation and primer at Boots, it's lovely and light and gives a nice glow to the skin.

I love the Bonjour foundation range. It's well worth a try :)

I've just bought Dior forever foundation. Its a bit more expensive than some, next day delivery though from house of Fraser

My skin has never looked so good, well worth the extra few pounds x

Thank you all :) will be looking at online reviews tonight, think I am gonna go in boots and get someone to match me up, even though I feel weird doing so! Lol!

Estée Lauder Doublewear is my fav, doesn't budge once set! X

Benefit hello flawless I have oily combination skin & it's fantastic they sell it in boots about £25 but worth it xx

I use Bourjois healthy mix serum ( https://www.superdrug.com/bourjois-healthy-mix-serum/invt/300354 ) and I love it.

I tried the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, I didn't use much and looked like Edward Cullen in the sunshine :lol: xxx

I defiantly recommend maxfactor, or their panstick then there pressed powder over the top. or if you an afford Elizabeth Arden stuff that:) x

revlon colorstay is fab and they do two versions, one for dry skin (which is the one I use and it's my favourite foundation, I actually wish I'd used it on my wedding day :dohh: ) and another one for oily skin

Im a staunch user of Double Wear (shell) but i did buy some L'oriel true-match for about £10 as my mate raved about it and i have to say i loooove it,It hydrates my face as well as providing great coverage,I honestly love the stuff i use the Double wear for special occasions but wear the other most days,Honestly amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->