four days late and feeling dreadful...

missblue

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm four days late today and have been feeling dreadful ( as in sick ) plus I've been having a sticky clear discharge . any smells are making me feel sick as well even down to having a mint which wouldn't normally.

My stomach for some reason has got slightly bigger but no sign it feeling that my period is coming.

I had the coil removed on the 8th July but came on my period like clock work on the 7th July. My periods are always on time. Would the coil effect my periods?

I tested on the day I was late and negative, could it be that its still too early to test or for the test to pick anything up?

How long do you normally leave it after period is due to test? The tests I'm using is just the standard Tesco £3.50 for two tests.

Thank you
Missblue

Hi all

I'm four days late today and have been feeling dreadful ( as in sick ) plus I've been having a sticky clear discharge . any smells are making me feel sick as well even down to having a mint which wouldn't normally.

My stomach for some reason has got slightly bigger but no sign it feeling that my period is coming.

I had the coil removed on the 8th July but came on my period like clock work on the 7th July. My periods are always on time. Would the coil effect my periods?

I tested on the day I was late and negative, could it be that its still too early to test or for the test to pick anything up?

How long do you normally leave it after period is due to test? The tests I'm using is just the standard Tesco £3.50 for two tests.

Thank you
Missblue

I got my bfp with DS a few days before period was due but I know of some women that haven't gotten one until they were more than a week late. Are your cycles normally regular?

Hi

Yes I'm regular and always have been. Its strange

That all sounds very promising :) when will you be testing again?

I'm not sure when to test again. I'm needing advice

I know the coil can bring on pregnancy symptoms but not heard of it happening after its been removed.
I'd either wait a couple of days or buy an early response test. I found the really cheap strip type tests the best.

I don't have any advice but I'll be following your story. I hope you get a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->