Four days late - scared to test

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
Right now I'm 4 days late. My cycles are usually pretty regular, but I have been late for seemingly no reason in the past. Whenever I get a BFN I become extremely depressed, which has caused me to just want to completely avoid testing until I'm absolutely sure that it's going to be positive. I know that's probably really silly of me, I should just test and get it over with.

Do any of you share this mindset? Should I just keep waiting or suck it up and test? I don't want to put my heart on the line for another negative but not knowing isn't helping anything.

Are you temping at all? That's the only way to know if you're truly late. Have you been stressed lately? Stress, travel, or sickness can delayed ovulation, which in turn would delay your period. If you're concerned, I would go ahead and test to give you an idea of whats going on.

Are you temping at all? That's the only way to know if you're truly late. Have you been stressed lately? Stress, travel, or sickness can delayed ovulation, which in turn would delay your period. If you're concerned, I would go ahead and test to give you an idea of whats going on.

No, I was planning on temping this cycle but ended up being too busy to think about it. I don't feel stressed really, I've actually been pretty good over all, so there's nothing I can think of that would delay me. I'm just basing my cycle off previous ones, which are usually 36 or 37 days in length, but the one prior to this was only 31days.

I waited two more days, I'm now six days late, did a test and yep. I'm pregnant! I'm absolutely over joyed. The pregnant line came up virtually instantly. Thank you, and good luck to everyone still trying. It took me six months xx

I waited two more days, I'm now six days late, did a test and yep. I'm pregnant! I'm absolutely over joyed. The pregnant line came up virtually instantly. Thank you, and good luck to everyone still trying. It took me six months xx

Yay congratulations xxxx

Thank you all! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

Congrats that's fab n gives us hope! Anything u did differently? X

Great news! Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->