fragmin buddies

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 11 + 3 and am classed as a high risk pregnancy. This is due to a heart problem and also a previous blood clot on the lung a few years ago.

The doctor has me on fragmin injecs daily.

Anyone else out there in the same sort of boat who wants to stick out the pressure of a high risk? Xx

Hi Hun, I'm high risk too. I am with every pregnancy. Kind of hoping I won't be with this 1 but I know I will be. I suffer with pre-eclampsia, eclampsia & (hellp was only in first pregnancy). But I have had pre-e and eclampsia every time. Hope everything goes plan sailing for us both x

HI ladies . I'm 10 weeks and classified as high risk I would love some company. I have arthritis and my joints dislocate. I have fatigue problems normally at moment need 12 hours sleep. I'm at risk of needing wheelchair or bedrest in 3rd trimester but fingers crossed all will go well.
The high risk classification definately adds more stressed.

Hi both ... it will be nice to have some people to hang this out with who understand x

I was hoping the same hopeful , everyone is watching me so carefully like I might break I've stopped telling them things.

I was hoping the same hopeful , everyone is watching me so carefully like I might break I've stopped telling them things.

Let's all stick it out together. People are the same with me. I thought it would be my heart they are worried about (they are but not to much) it's actually the blood clot they are jumping all over xx

I take fragmin daily too. Took clexane daily in last pregnancy also. I've never had a blood clot but have a rare blood disorder called APS Lupus. Means I have thicker blood. The injections are so worth the end result

I take fragmin daily too. Took clexane daily in last pregnancy also. I've never had a blood clot but have a rare blood disorder called APS Lupus. Means I have thicker blood. The injections are so worth the end result

Hi And welcome... yeah tbh I really am not to worried about the injections. they just become part of the daily routine. Just all the extra appointments etc that seem to baffle me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->