Frankie Boyle makes sick joke about Harvey Price

As i said in the GC..

I think it's sick. And i really do not think anyone would still find it hilarious, if he was making the joke about your child.

ETA: Glad she's suing him, hope she wins!

Not read the thread, but I don't understand what she'd acheive from suing for it? Hmm Katie Price the pinnacle of soceity... pfft!

Not read the thread, but I don't understand what she'd acheive from suing for it? Hmm Katie Price the pinnacle of soceity... pfft!

I should imagine its to make a stand that stuff like this really isnt acceptable especially where children are concerned, only trouble is she has "cried wolf" one too many times now and looks equally as much of a fool as FB does :dohh:

She gets another interview on Lorraine/This Morning/Loose Women etc etc. And all this from the morally superior former glamour model who once claimed..."Any child that has parents who are divorced are lucky. They get extra Christmas presents, birthday presents and extra trips."

I should imagine its to make a stand that stuff like this really isnt acceptable especially where children are concerned, only trouble is she has "cried wolf" one too many times now and looks equally as much of a fool as FB does :dohh:

I am not the biggest fan of hers, I just think FB was out of order, lucky I didnt see her interviews, she would just get on my nerves!

I dont particularly like Katie Price either, and if it was anyone else then perhaps FB would of been put to rights by now. Sick of this man continuing to get away with satirical murder. The latest on him today https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-race-row-N-word-outburst-Channel-4-show.html is about racial slurs.
This man needs sorting out hes taken it to far now, he seems to be pushing it as far as he can go..Is it his aim to get noticed and famous by being the nastiest comedian out there.

To be very honest people are going to make sick jokes about things no matter what. I was inundated with jokes about 9/11, 7/7, madeline mcann etc. When these events happened. And do you know what I did? Deleted them. I myself hate Frankie Boyles new show on ch 4 Tramadol Nights. that's why I don't watch it, if you don't like it you just don't watch it. Although I do love Frankie Boyle when he appears on shows such a Mock The Week. There are many very racist comedians and also ones that make jokes about disasters, murders, disabilities but as long as they're getting the ratings and the bums in the seats then they don't care. I'd advise just to not watch the programme if it offends you, like I do

yes i guess ignorance is bliss so to speak, I try to avoid him but he seems to be popping up everywhere now when I change the channel! :D

I dont particularly like Katie Price either, and if it was anyone else then perhaps FB would of been put to rights by now. Sick of this man continuing to get away with satirical murder. The latest on him today https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-race-row-N-word-outburst-Channel-4-show.html is about racial slurs.
This man needs sorting out hes taken it to far now, he seems to be pushing it as far as he can go..Is it his aim to get noticed and famous by being the nastiest comedian out there.

Seems that way! :D

In fairness like i have been saying, how much money is he oing to make out of that title?
Tons of people love harshness for the sake of harshness and they will take to him now even if they had never heard of him before.
Like i said before, if you hate him the best thing you can do is pretend he doesnt exist, Because going on and on about how vile he is is just promoting his show lol.
I love stand up and i didnt even know that he had a new show untill this thread. Many others probably hadnt heard of him before he was in the papers.
Who wants to shell out money for advertising aye? :haha: xxx

I think the jokes were sick and twisted it shouldn't be allowed
xx

He made a joke about Peter Sutcliffe on 1 of his last shows and even i was mortified.

V xxx

I dont know how anyone finds what he says funny. Complete idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->