Frankie Cocozza axed from X Factor

A

AppleBlossom

Finally!! It seems Frankie 'Chlamidya is one of my five a day' Cocozza has been booted off! Let us all take the time to rejoice!

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s10...0/frankie-cocozza-axed-from-the-x-factor.html

:dance: yeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh!!!! finally!! frankie cock-loser in my house :rofl:

I hope it is definetely true, he just didn't seem bothered to be there anymore and he should of gone in the place of a good other few.
x

I'm glad he's out but only on his singing ability. What he does outside of the competition shouldn't be an issue..

I was reading something earlier about him "swearing on screen" (he apparently said "fucking have it!" when he got through last week) and "being shown with his middle finger up during a recorded segment"... that's kinda harsh though.
ITV clearly just want to boost the ratings/make it controversial... they didn't have to show him putting his middle finger up. What if Mischa or Johnny had been filmed swearing or doing something equally as bad, it wouldn't have been aired on tv?!

He was on DayBreak with a couple of the others last week and he was just so not bovvered about being there...

Someone more deserving should have his place.

wonder if theyll bring back johnny :wacko:

Was the actual reason for his booting because he swore? I can't read t properly as Evie is climbing on me

I havnt been watching it so dont really know him or what hes done, aside from that first link. Silly boy, hes missed out on a great opportunity and also taken the place of someone more deserving.

Was the actual reason for his booting because he swore? I can't read t properly as Evie is climbing on me

I don't know. It said "he broke a golden rule"... whatever that was.
But the Daily Mail had an article about it this morning, before he was axed.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY I hate him. He ruined the clash song and I will never forgive him!

When I first saw this I was initially pleased.

And then I realised that my beautiful Johnny and my beautiful The Risk are gone whilst he got the chance to stay..

I'm hoping for their sake he is still there. Little twit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->