Frazier?

N

Nanninoo

Hi girls I'm currently expecting my second child and although I don't know the sex of the baby just yet I'm starting to pick out names that I like. I'm trying to concentrate on the boys names first as I don't think I will have much trouble finding a girls name as there are so many I really like and I have a feeling this may be a boy again and if so It took me a while to chose my DS name so I like to be prepared incase this is a boy aswell...if that makes sence.

My DS is called Zachary! What do you think of Frazier? I quiet like it and just want your thoughts obviously I've got a list and I just keep adding names down that I like as I go along and when I find out the sex I will decide then. Thanks in advance x

Zachary is such a lovely name. Sorry but I really dislike Frazier, I always associate it with 'Frasier' the program and it makes me think of a balding man lol.

Zachary is such a lovely name. Sorry but I really dislike Frazier, I always associate it with 'Frasier' the program and it makes me think of a balding man lol.

I have to agree - the only image that comes to mind is Kelsey Grammer. Sorry :flower:

I've never watched it, was it an American series? Think I heard of it but not sure.....x

I like the name, but not spelled with a z, Frasier looks nicer imo. As for the show, it's quite old and not something that children your childs age would know about anyway.

I like it, and I think it goes nicely with Zachary. I used to know a police officer called Frazier and he was a bit of a gentle giant so it has nice connotations for me.

Thanks girls I'm leaning more towards the name I've had mixed reviews but mostly good and I really like it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->