Freakin out!!!

LeaLion

TTC for #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies!

I would like to apologize beforehand for tmi.

Today I'm on CD26 and 13DPO, my cycle usually lasts 30-33 days.
I have experienced some pregnancy symptoms during the past week or so, including cramping, sore breasts for a week, headaches, backaches and some other minor symptoms. All my tests 7-12 DPO have been negative.

Here goes: I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I saw a lot of CM tinged with blood. When I checked my cervix I had EWCM with blood here and there. (Tmi! sorry again).

Could this be implantation bleeding or is AF way too early this month? Any ideas? I'm freakin out here!!! This has never happened before and I never have spotting before AF.

HELP!!!:help:

So you usually have a 16-19 day LP? That is pretty long!

In my experience, that has meant my period is here. It usually comes full force within 6 hours. But others may have had a different experience. Best of luck!

Could just be implantation bleeding if there's only a little tinge of blood! Fingered crossed for you!

Jay :flow:

Thank you for your answers! I still do not know as AF is not here yet. I had a BFN just a while ago so maybe I'm out and the witch is coming. I guess I'll just wait and see. I'll keep updating. FC :)

If it was IB most everything I have read states you probably won't get a bfp until 1-2 days later. But most implantation stories will tell you it usually happens 6-12DPO and is brown or pink.

spotting was something I never had before AF before a few months ago. If I saw that at 13DPO it would be safe to assume AF was just around the corner.

Update: The witch paid a visit... What is interesting is that she is never early... Most of the times she is rather late, which drives me crazy... Oh well, at least I know now and will hope for better luck this cycle... Best of luck to all of the ladies TTC out there... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->