Freaking neighbours!!

xxsteffyxx

Single Momma
Reaction score
We live in a massionette with a flat above us and they are obessed with smoking weed... we kept asking them to tone it down because it seeps through into our house and right now they are at it again...

GOD I hate the smell.
Feel so sick now

Would you call police? Or is that opening a can of worms? They can't go on like that when your baby comes! x

There is already an open case about upstairs, we informed the police about half hour ago that they are smoking weed upstairs... and they thanked us for letting them know.

Some people may remember we are trying to sort soemthing out because we are almost certain they are growing and dealing cannabis, but that's the polices job, not ours. We just see dodgy folk turn up and deal with the horrific smell of the stuff.

Chris has just said if the smell doesn't go away soon he will be going upstairs and having a pop at them because it annoys him also. Gives him headaches...

What a stress for your OH to have to deal with a possible confrontation.. and you of course. I hope the police manage to get out tonight and arrest them, because I just can't believe the audacity and selfishness of some people. Grrr! xx

Well, fingers crossed I will be able to find a nice new two bedroom somewhere soon. We live in a one bedroom at the moment and would definetly like to live in a house soon... get away from people above us, because they are a pain!!!

Fx'd for you, that you get your house soon and you can leave them to rot their brain cells without it affecting your lives in any way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->