freaking out a bit...clearblue week estimator

Dolphinz4

Mommy to a Prince
Reaction score
Hey ladies, ok so im 5w3d pregnant. I took a clearblue digital with the week estimator whenni first found out and it said 1-2 weeks, then last friday (4w5d) I took another one and it read 2-3 weeks...I just took one, amd it read 2-3 weeks still...shouldnt it already be saying 3+? My frer tests the teat line is darker than the control line, but im a little worried now....when did you test say 3+?

It can take a while to make the jump to 3+. It might never though - they've been known to get stuck on 2-3. I wouldn't waste anymore money on them :thumbup:

Don't worry about that. Those are not accurate. Take into account the amount of liquid you drank today could have been more than your previous tests which would dilute down your urine as well as your hormones. Your pregnant dear, put the hpt tests down. Lol

I think around 10-11dpo I got my first positive with CBD (1-2). Right at 14dpo (4 weeks), it went up to 2-3. At 5w0 I got a 2-3 in the afternoon, but with FMU on 5w1 I got 3+.

There was a random day sometime in early 4 weeks where I'd gotten a 1-2 after having gotten a 2-3 and completely freaked out- so I ran to the store, got more, took another right then and it went back to 2-3... so you have to take these with a grain of salt.

Those are def not reliable! Wouldnt worry! Good luck:):)

I never got a 3+ and quit testing. I've seen the baby twice, perfect and measuring right on... at 8+6 & 12+6.

I believe they measure the amount of HCG in your urine and judge the "weeks estimate" from that. The amount of HCG varies from woman to woman, though. I was told by the doctor (and a pee stick) that I was pregnant but the CBD didn't even register that I was pregnant, for some reason! I've heard some negative stories about that test.

As above, done panic :) it may be your urine was dialuted or just that the test isn't as accurate as we'd like. With my DS i went from 1-2, 2-3 to 3+ in less than a week. It's not perfect xx

I took my last clearblue digital yesterday also at 5+3 and still only got 2-3.
I've read that they aren't all very accurate and some never get a 3+. I decided I'm not getting any more.

They are the devils product! Gave me so much worry and for no reason!! Mine didnt shift from 1-2. It says anything over 200 would be 2-3. However i had my bloods done and they were 700!!! So i wouldn't trust them with anything xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->