• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

freaking out a little

bricks99

Reaction score
I'm in my 6th week and I haven't really had any nausea (besides like a very very small amount last week that seemed more like just anxiety).

Does this mean something is wrong? I read that if you have nausea you're less likely to miscarry. I've never been pregnant before and since it's so early I haven't seen a doctor yet.

No, some women have nausea, some vomit, some have hematemesis (sp?) and some have none. My SIL is 36 weeks pregnant and had no nausea at all.

YEah it means nothing hun, I've had one MMC, then one little girl who is perfectly healthy. and pregnant again and so far not one bit of MS. Every now and again I have had the odd bit of nausea but its usually because I've been hungry.

I think they say if you have MS you are less likely to MC but it doesnt work the other way, just because you DONT have MS doesnt mean you will MC, but perfectly normal to worry about it all hun :flower:

No need to panic it doesn't mean anything, I had no sickness atall with my daughter and i had a very easy, low risk pregnancy and birth. Just count yourself lucky :D

Thanks all. I can already tell I'm not going to be able to read too much about pregnancy online. It just freaks me out.

Never trust Dr Google, he's scary and makes stuff up lol.

Consider yourself lucky at this point!! My morning sickness started at 6.5 weeks and it has just gotten worse. It's crazy though... some days I feel pretty good all day, with maybe only a few minutes of nausea. But other days... it's like pure morning sickness hell!! This past weekend, I was so nauseated all day, I couldn't even manage to get myself out of bed except to run to the bathroom to throw up every hour. Ugh... I really can't wait until this part is over! So yeah.... consider yourself lucky right now because it could start up at any moment! Haha.

I read an article the other day saying that the more nausea you have the better your pregnancy is because it means the levels are progressing. I thought to myself "what a crock of shit." I mean seriously. Whoever wrote that was a real jerk.

I am pregnant for the fifth time. My first pregnancy, I did not have any nausea. My second, I had lots of nausea. My third pregnancy I had so much nausea I was losing weight. My fourth pregnancy I had some nausea, but it ended early on. My now fifth pregnancy I've had very little nausea. My third and fourth both ended in miscarriages, but it's interesting how different each pregnancy is.

Try not to worry about the symptoms or you will drive yourself crazy. I'm doing so right now. I was literally on the phone a half hour ago crying with the doctor because I'm so paranoid I'm having another miscarriage.

Good luck and enjoy being nearly symptomless! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"