Freaking out... Help me read my HPT. Faint line just like 12mottc!

prttc

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Ok, so here's the story all you poas addicts like me. On the 3rd of Sept I got a positive OPK (I think that's the acronym...) So you know we :hugs: and then some. So, I tested at 8DPO, I know too early but I'm on a 25 Day Cycle so for fun I took the darn hpt. I am due for AF on the 18th, this Thursday- 2 days from now. So again could not resist the urge to POAS... I know you're suppossed to do it first thing in the morning but I had the kit and it was staring at me while I ate my lunch at work at my desk and could not resist it... So here is my result... the top picture is the test I took at 8DPO- I know it's a sick thing to keep it but I just thought for comparison's sake... which now seems to serve me well. The second- bottom picture is the one I just took... Faint line and yes I know I will retest tomorrow but for fun I thought I would share and get your votes on this. Am I imagining things??? ](*,)

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 230
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 233
Cant see a picture lovvie!

sounds promising but I can't see any pics???

I can see the pics and there's a def line in the bottom one!! Looks like BFP to me! CONCRATS X X

Def a line..........wooohoo

Definitely looks like a :bfp: to me!! And I've still got my tests now :blush: ...nothing wrong with still having your 8dpo one :rofl:

Fingers crossed for you! x

Definitely a line on the bottom one! CONGRATS! :hugs:

Definately a line on the bottom one hun....Congrats:yipee:

I see a line for sure!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back