Freaking out!!! What to do??

liddieloo

Reaction score
Im a 26 year old teacher. My hormones are screaming at me to have a baby. My husband wanted to wait until he's done with school (about 6-12 mo) to try. well last night he came home and said his advisor "advised" him not to wait (life is too short!) so he left it up to me if i want to ttc. I don't have disability insurance with my work and i wont be able to get it until summer(teacher thing). If i got pregnant now i wouldn't be able to sign up because I would have a "pre-exhisting condition" with the pregnancy. well today i got a letter in the mail that basically said, "hey! if you don't have disability insurance you can sign up now!" Im freaking out! It just seems waaaaaaay to weird that these two things would happen within 24 hours of each other! is it my time to start trying?? What do you think????https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

It sounds like everything has fallen into place for you! Best wishes for whatever comes you way :)!!

Liddieloo - That makes him only the second person i've ever heard of who has AS. I agree...it's no cake walk. :( I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.

hubby and I had a heart to heart and we are going to ttc next cycle!! Im fertile 1st week in feb so now i just need a buddy!

Seems like the signs are all out there for you. Go get em.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->