freaking out!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I had my booking appointment yesterday and usual bloods taken. This morning ive got a missed call from the hospital which must be from the midwives. I have left a message for them to call me back but imW scared.What if theres something wrong with my bloods? It could be about my consultant referral but its a bit early. Arrrghh! Terrified

It they might have just got a random question they forgot to ask. Calm down, give then a ring it's probably nothing to worry about but there's only one way to find out!

They are out on call so have left a message. Just have to wait til they phone back x

They are out on call so have left a message. Just have to wait til they phone back x

Hope everything turns out okay! Just remember that they are there to help you no matter what!

Phew, finally got a call back at 5:30. It was just about my consultant appointment. Silly lady at my GP surgery had me all freaked out it was my blood results. Sorry for the now pointless post x

Glad everything worked out! Just remember next time that they can't really leave you a voicemail because there is no guarantee that you are the person who will hear it and that would break confidentiality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->