Freaking out!!!

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
I got a bfp this morning but now I'm panicking because I've got period like cramps :( this is my 3rd pregnancy and I'm so anxious I desperately want this to work :( image.jpg

I get lots of cramps for first week or so after bfp. Quite common so try not to worry. Modwife told me only worry if crsmping is relentless.

I've had a lot of cramps during this pregnancy, more so in the early weeks. As long as you're not bleeding, it's fine. Congratulations! :)

Thank you my little girls is 3 now so I can't remember what my symptoms before were I had spotting with her though :( I'm trying not to over worry and just hope for the best. I do feel a bit of on off nausea aswell. It's not to bad there like mild period cramps xxx

I had horrible cramps during implantation. Felt like a miscarriage TBH...that is how intense it was. But nothing happened.
and I continue to cramp. Sometimes for days with no end in sight sigh...

Hi there, im currently 12 weeks pregnant and have 4yo twin boys. I also had a mc the month before concieving this little human.

The first couple of weeks after my bfp i had horrendous cramps and lower back ache just like before my af. I even said to hubby at one point that i was miscarrying again, but had a scan today and baby looks fine :)
After 3 years your body will be stretching all over again :)

I had similar cramps around 8 weeks also so dont panic if u do as ive heard its common from 8-10 weeks

I had very convincing and painful period like cramps from my bfp up until about 7-8 weeks. Now I will get them every once in a while, but definitely not as frequently as before.

I have had bad cramps since week 5 I'm now 8+5 and still have them on off been scanned twice and baby is happy with a super strong heartbeat - it's just baby getting really snug in there ��

thank you for replying been freaking out I wont get a scan until 12 weeks and the cramps come and go but feel a bit of a crampy pain in my lower left and kinda lower backache and just a general feeling of feeling like im coming on sending me wilkd lol hope like you have all said its normal and just settling in.... it feels like so long ago I had my last its like its my first all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->