Freaking out!!

KellyW1982

Reaction score
Hi all,

So I am absolutely full of a cold and had a lemsip Max about an hour ago- it was only when speaking to my mum on the phone and she said are you allowed lemsips that I checked on the box- it says consult a doctor before taking- I can't believe I have been so stupid, I have been so careful but I didn't think, I just thought they contained paracetamol.

So really I'm looking for reassurance- has anyone else had lemsips?? Been told they are OK to take? Xx

Aw try not to worry hun. If you've only taken one then I doubt it would cause any problems.
Big hugs.
Hope your cold is better soon!

I wouldn't worry it's probably says that on the box because it contains caffeine. Especially if you only had one I'm sure I won't hurt! I was taking paracetamol plus for ages before I realised i shouldn't be because of the caffeine! Woops xx

Thanks. Feel much better about it today- just freaked out a little. Pregnancy anxiety kicking in xx

Try not to worry i ate pasta last week then read it said avoid in pregnancy x

Try not to worry i ate pasta last week then read it said avoid in pregnancy x

Don't eat pasta? Lol I've never heard of that one before.
Spag Bol is my favourite meal so no way I'd be stopping :)

It was a ready made pesto one lol think it had a cheese in thats a no. I didn't realise lol

You can have most cheeses, just not like Brie or Camembert unless they're baked.
I was gutted when I read you couldn't have Camembert then I saw on nhs direct that you can have it baked, and that's my comfort food with baguette to dip in it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->