Freaking out

Bremusa

Reaction score
Hi guys i got a bfp today and am so nervous as I had a miscarriage in march. I'm only 10 dpo today but im experiencing some cramping today like af is coming and have some pinkish spotting yesterday and today. Should I be worried or could this still be implantation bleeding? Thanx xox

yey congrats :happydance: i would say it could be implantation , do you have a pic of the test? what brand was it?

Thank u so much for replying and congratulations. I'm much more relieved after you saying that. I used clearblue digital it said 1-2 weeks. How ru? Xox

yey congratulations hope it all works out for you this time im sorry about your mc :hugs: i guess you should call your doc :wohoo:

Hi guys i got a bfp today and am so nervous as I had a miscarriage in march. I'm only 10 dpo today but im experiencing some cramping today like af is coming and have some pinkish spotting yesterday and today. Should I be worried or could this still be implantation bleeding? Thanx xox

Congrats! I'm sure being only 10 dpo that it is still implantation bleeding but you might want to call the dr just to be on the safe side.

Congratulations, it could be implantation spotting, call the doctor though, they will take care of you and rest your fears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->