Freaking out!!!

sweetangel

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am in a utter tizz / panic all because of some stupid trainee dr at a&e I went to a & e last night with side pain (I use to have kidney stones) anyway I was quite calm but needed some reassurance on the pain relief that is safe to take in early pregnancy and also wanted to check there was no infection I was confident the problem wasn't the baby as I had a early scan last wk and the baby was fine with a nice heartbeat.
Anyway this dr had a bit of a attitude but I didn't think much of it as she was foreign and I thought maybe it was lack of communication and maybe she was always a little clinical well she asked to examine me which was fine I laid down lifted my top then all of a sudden she presses her fingers very hard and forcefully into my lower tummer slightly off centre to the right and in the pelvic area well I have never had any pain there before but I nearly hit the roof and started screaming and crying hysterically (I had a miscarriage 8wks ago) I was so convinced she had done it purposely (she new I was pregnant had a mc 8wks prior and tht this pain was nothing like it and in my right side) took ages to calm me down I was sooo convinced it would lead to another mc and she just kept saying don't be stupid I barely touched you and the baby is no where near that area, I then calmed down a little let her finish the rest of the examination which she was ultra gentle with. I then felt sore and tender in that area for a few hrs probably a little bruised maybe. Anyway I'm now in another hosp poss kidney stone but been sent for another early pregnancy scan tommorow and I'm scared maybe I am been a tad irrational but I have had many examinations none ever done in that way. I guess I just needed to vent really and share my worry although I feel ok now and I'm sure everything is ok there is still that boggle in the bk of my mind.
Sweet x

Sorry she did that to you hun.

try to relax and hope everythings okay tommo xx

Thanks hun, think that really got mr was she tried to imply I made it up and was some kind of looney I was sooo calm when I went in to then be full on sobbing and shaking afterwards I just think no one is that irrational and could get that worked up over nothing. Hubby was sooo lovely though and took him a good 20-30 mins to get me calm. I think I just needed to rant. Thanks for listening :) therea always one crazy dr that is stressed and doesn't realise what she's doing, if it was genuine I'm sure she won't be making tht mistake again lol

:hugs: Aw hun. I hope everything turns out ok tomorrow. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->