Freaking out!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by sweetangel, Nov 17, 2011.

1. sweetangel

sweetangel Well-Known Member

Hey ladies,

I am in a utter tizz / panic all because of some stupid trainee dr at a&e I went to a & e last night with side pain (I use to have kidney stones) anyway I was quite calm but needed some reassurance on the pain relief that is safe to take in early pregnancy and also wanted to check there was no infection I was confident the problem wasn't the baby as I had a early scan last wk and the baby was fine with a nice heartbeat.
    Anyway this dr had a bit of a attitude but I didn't think much of it as she was foreign and I thought maybe it was lack of communication and maybe she was always a little clinical well she asked to examine me which was fine I laid down lifted my top then all of a sudden she presses her fingers very hard and forcefully into my lower tummer slightly off centre to the right and in the pelvic area well I have never had any pain there before but I nearly hit the roof and started screaming and crying hysterically (I had a miscarriage 8wks ago) I was so convinced she had done it purposely (she new I was pregnant had a mc 8wks prior and tht this pain was nothing like it and in my right side) took ages to calm me down I was sooo convinced it would lead to another mc and she just kept saying don't be stupid I barely touched you and the baby is no where near that area, I then calmed down a little let her finish the rest of the examination which she was ultra gentle with. I then felt sore and tender in that area for a few hrs probably a little bruised maybe. Anyway I'm now in another hosp poss kidney stone but been sent for another early pregnancy scan tommorow and I'm scared maybe I am been a tad irrational but I have had many examinations none ever done in that way. I guess I just needed to vent really and share my worry although I feel ok now and I'm sure everything is ok there is still that boggle in the bk of my mind.
    Sweet x

2. princess_vix

princess_vix Guest

Sorry she did that to you hun.

try to relax and hope everythings okay tommo xx

3. sweetangel

sweetangel Well-Known Member

Thanks hun, think that really got mr was she tried to imply I made it up and was some kind of looney I was sooo calm when I went in to then be full on sobbing and shaking afterwards I just think no one is that irrational and could get that worked up over nothing. Hubby was sooo lovely though and took him a good 20-30 mins to get me calm. I think I just needed to rant. Thanks for listening :) therea always one crazy dr that is stressed and doesn't realise what she's doing, if it was genuine I'm sure she won't be making tht mistake again lol

4. sapphire1

sapphire1 Well-Known Member

:hugs: Aw hun. I hope everything turns out ok tomorrow. x x