freakish bleeding??

sounder

Reaction score
hi - wondering if anyone can tell me what the hell is going on with my body.
nov.30th i had a d&c at 12weeks and then had AF on jan.19. thought i was getting back on track, feeling like a regular cycle was starting, but today i am bleeding again. what could this be? i haven't cramping so i am not so concerned, but here i am thinking we should be ttc again and now i am not so sure.
anyone else had this freakish mid cycle bleeding?

After my first D&C I had crazy bleeding for about 3 months. My second D&C was in November and I'm still having a bit of mid-cycle spotting. I think it's normal, it should settle down soon for you I hope.

hi round 2 - thanks for letting me know that it may be 'normal'. i was getting a bit concerned. is it safe to say that i won't be ovulating this month if my body is still in turmoil? we started ttc two days ago, thought we would have a marathon month, and i will continue to monitor with the opk, but now i am thinking it is all for nothing??

No.....actually to my suprise I ovulated on time each month, despite my crazy bleeding. After my loss last March, I started bleeding heavily in June and I had an u/s confirm that I ovulated right on time that month.

Do you temp? Temping has been my best tool for determing where I am in my cycle.

hi again - i tried temping in the past, but didn't see much change - and that was with three pregnancies in there (all miscarried)
with my last pregnancy i didn't use opk or temp or chart - we just winged it. unfortunately the baby had a neural tube defect and i had a d&c at 12 weeks on november 30th. it is still a crushing loss. i am turning 40 this year and the clock is booming, so i am open to try anything at this point. i will start temping tomorrow. who knows, maybe it will be helpful! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->