Free baby cap

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
Free baby cap/Hat,
You can register when pregnant, then when you have had your baby you send them a pic of your baby and name and birthdate and they send you a free hat
Here is the link
https://www.rainbowbabies.co.uk/index.php?page=53&lang=EN

Luv Cheryl xxx:hug:

Thanks I ordered mine and sent to family too to order diff colours and sizes ;)

Iam afraid ladies i posted this and we all had same problem :( .
They dont send the cap untill baby is born and you have sent them a photo of the baby .
I sent an email saying my baby isnt due until next year !! , I recieved an email back saying that i can still send the photo then , And they have asked for a photo to stop any one who hasnt a baby from oredering one . xx x.

I ordered one before & haven't received anything.

:lol:

Iam afraid ladies i posted this and we all had same problem :( .
They dont send the cap untill baby is born and you have sent them a photo of the baby .
I sent an email saying my baby isnt due until next year !! , I recieved an email back saying that i can still send the photo then , And they have asked for a photo to stop any one who hasnt a baby from oredering one . xx x.

It says on the the site you won't get it until baby is born, so was expecting that anyways :)

I got mine no problems after emailing them a pic. Its so cute.

got mine!!! it is really good quality too!

just got one through the post had to send a pic, so sent one of my niece and said her name was amelia its just come today its really cute, white with her name on the front in red unfortunately they have spelt the name wrong they have put amalia, so have emailed them back will let you know if they send me another or not :rofl:

Did this a while ago (Harry's now 6 months) but got nothing back... Will just have to do it again next time and hope they send one through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->