Free Breastflow bottle

i bought some of these just sent off for one hope it comes x

I get a really weird message when i try to get on and do this. It says username and password authentication needed to get on the breastflow website. xx

yeah i got this recently too. i've recieved my breastflow bottle but asked my mum to log on and order another for me and when she tried she got that username and password authentication thing too so i told her not to bother.

anyone found a way around this? maybe its a temporary technical glitch?!

i got one sent off for another see if i get another lol x

Got mine yesterday! Looks really good. Going to order a few more to different addresses :p

got another one through today and have asked my friends to order them too so sould have about 4/5 by the time bubs is born! very pleased with how thrifty we're all being :)

See there is a few people receiving them and selling them ridiculous if i may say

The ones I have received my new nephew will be using

I've just received bottle no2 although I sent them many more than 2 e-mails!!

I have to say the bottle is great and it may just have saved my attempts at breastfeeding! Because it is so like the breast the baby sucks in the same way so less chance of getting 'nipple confusion' - we use it for her emergency feed of expressed breast milk at 2am!

I have just orderd to with diff email addresses hope i get them if i do i will try and get some more..... hehe snkeey!!
:hug: xxxx

Recieved mine a few days ago! Got some friends to have 1 sent to their addresses too so should have 4 more on the way :haha:

Managed to forget I sent off for it haha! Recieved it today :)

I got mine through today, only took 5days!! looks exciting!!hehe xx thanks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->