• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

free bum genius nappy

Roxie

Expecting #3
Reaction score
https://www.babame.com/s.nl/it.I/id.3/.f

i found the offer in my bounty pack so i asume its genuine, ive also posted in 2nd tri

https://www.babame.com/s.nl/it.I/id.3/.f

i found the offer in my bounty pack so i asume its genuine, ive also posted in 2nd tri

I have taken this offer up and it was a bit of a faff bc u have to send them proof of address and lo's birth cert or your mat b1 form as scanned docs on an email, i did this and got myself a BG V4 organic cotton snaps for £7.99 bargin :thumbup:

So do you fill in the form on the page then email in the scanned documents? Or just email in everything?

I want the £10 voucher - does it just come as a promo code?

TIA

sorryy i dont know

i havent got my matb1 yet so i havent tried the offer yet

Emailed all the info required so will see if i get a voucher if i do they have artist prints on for £12 at the moment so £2 for a nappy is winning.

Emailed all the info required so will see if i get a voucher if i do they have artist prints on for £12 at the moment so £2 for a nappy is winning.
You can only the promo code they email to you on full price nappies, so the cheapest i could get it for was £7.99 but even at that price still a bargin.

I have used my code to get a BGv4 in lovelace for my princess £10 off is a great saving.

whats a mat b1 form, i only have my maternity book and NHS maternity card :/

whats a mat b1 form, i only have my maternity book and NHS maternity card :/

your matb1 form is your certificate of pregnancy, you will get it at your next mid wife appointment, as you get it after you turn 20w

you have the shipping fee though so the cheapest at the moment works out around £5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->