Free Condoms!!! anyone want some?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
hiya ladies .... ive hundreds of condoms (dont ask!) if anyone wants any PM me , just send me somat for pnp,depending on how many u want it be hardley nothing, seriousley ladies DONT buy any i will give u as many as u want :):)

PM ME :happydance::happydance::happydance:

so i figured that to sent 25/30 condoms plus little padded evelope b bout £2,will know 4 sure today as im sendin so out,so if i dont edit this 2day thats wot it will be...these are perfecley fine/in date/from family planning:hugs:

I don't need any condoms but just wanted to say CONGRATS on your bfp! I have been keeping an eye on your journey and am really pleased for you :D

aaaaaawwww thank u hun,so suprised,but very very scared i will mc as i did in march this yr...so if anything wish me a sticky bean :)

I dont need any condoms, but also just wanted to say a big congrats on your :bfp: :D
Wishing you lots of dust and a sticky sticky bean :hug:

sticky bean wishes to you Honey! :D

erm im not on there ....... just PM me how many u want and ur address,n i will let uknow how much pnp it wud be, got 62for some1 n it b £5 with pnp n padded evelope :)
these are the family planning clinic condoms,totally fab,just giving em away as i dont need them, n i didnt pay4them, so cum get em while u can ladies :)

so how did u get em free?

April, honey, have you never heard of the FPC???

There's one at cornerstones (near sam's diner) you can go to their young person's walk in clinic and get them free and confidential - you get a load in a bag, plus they sometimes hand out lube, too! :happydance:

If you ever need condoms DON'T BUY THEM - go to the family planning clinic!

thats wot i said...didnt say i was selling them but need pnp, arent guna pay it me sel am i !!
some places only give u a couple a wk !!

thats wot i said...didnt say i was selling them but need pnp, arent guna pay it me sel am i !!
some places only give u a couple a wk !!

Aw hun hope you don't think i meant about this thread when I said not to buy condoms?

I was just letting MissPolley know that there's a place around the corner from her where she can get them free - they give out quite big bags full of them, too! Much better than spending ridiculas amount of cash on them, eh!

am saying same aswell....thats why i started this thread...some towns/citys wont give any out !

am saying same aswell....thats why i started this thread...some towns/citys wont give any out !

I know hun, I didn't mean to offend you or step on your toes. I only posted because MissPolley asked how you get condoms free and she's a mate of mine - lives quite close to me, so was just giving her details of her local FPC.

Sorry if it upset you or anything. I didn't mean to!

Dont want any. but thanks for being nice and congrats on ur pregnacey

Are they the Pasante 'naturale' ones? If not, what brand etc? :)

I don't know where our nearest family planning clinic is.... so I buy em anyway! My mum had some blueberry ones (she works for NHS)...dunno what happened to them... :shock: There are some brands I get on with better than others though..

xx

erm it just says condom definiction on them:? there perfecley fine,we just got as many as we want for free n some towns dont,so thought i wud give them away,cos like these i dont think we shud after to pay for tampax/towels/nappies/baby milk etc :)
pm me ur addy if u want some, obvioulsey will need pnp, think it cost me £2.50 for 32 and £5 for 65 last time :)

oh yeh also there plain.....arent flavoured out like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->