Free pregnancy books

trinity_enigm

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
Hi I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any free pregnancy books I can download onto my kindle? Either factual books or fiction with an element of truth? Thanks x

I read heaps of samples of books for free on Kindle, some books have much bigger samples than others .....so I just downloaded sample of everything that looked good, some were disappointing in sample size and some surprised me with how much they let you read for free. The other thing I use is iTunes, heaps of free pregnancy, conception and fertility podcasts available for free download. Pea in the Podcast has been my favourite on iTunes if you have it.

I use the local library for free books- they have an online library through overdrive. The actual physical library is likely to have a ton of books, too. Good luck!

I use the local library for free books- they have an online library through overdrive. The actual physical library is likely to have a ton of books, too. Good luck!

Our library doesn't have online stuff :(. I kind of want to read it on the kindle so its secret. I don't want everyone to know we're close to trying- especially at work as I read in my lunch hour lol.

I've actually found one I'm reading mummy diaries- pregnancy: stumbling into the unknown. It's the real life pregnancy diary of someone who found herself unexpectedly pregnant an I've found it very interesting and there are a collection of birth stories at the back too.

Ugh, I hope your library gets online soon! We live in a small town so I was surprised to find they're online. I understand reading secretly, its how I have all my pregnancy books too! I asked for amazon gift cards for birthdays/graduation so I can keep up my readong addiction without breaking the bank so maybe something like that is coming up for you?

In my experience most of the free kindle stuff is crap. It's worth paying for something. It's still cheaper than buying hardcopy. Perhaps see if there's a website where you can pay for a rental of an ebook? Don't know if that exists haha.

You can get a free chapter of a book by Penny Simkin (who is very good IMO) and the chapter is about birth plans. I found that helpful.

I've read the baby diaries, it's really10 months, impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant, three girls and a baby, and, what no one tells your about having a baby, all of them were either free or cheap, on kindle most were quite good (mix of fiction and fact there). I do think the best books come at some cost though

Hi everyone- I did find some interesting free ones in the end but can't remember what they were now! However I'm nearly in a position to write my own complete book now lol so I don't need any more suggestions- thanks for your help though!

What are some titles of some books that would be good to read?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->