Freebies, who wants......WINNER HAS BEEN DRAWN!!!

oooh please add me too!!!! it's my birthday tomorrow, so I feel lucky this month :)

You are such a sweetheart!!!

Adzuki

hello! could you add me 2?! thanks it svery nice of you:hug: and congrats on ur:bfp:

cathx

Oh dear, by now you'll need help writing the names down or you'll be writing for hours!
I'd love to add my name to the draw please =D OPK's are always useful, and I have thought about using pre-seed but OH didn't want to spend the money on it. So would be fantastic if we'd get to try it anyway =D

I have an completely unused 6 pack of preseed if anyone is interested. I'm in US though

If I am not too late i would love to be in the draw please xxx

yes, If its not too late I would also like to be in the draw too please!! I would love to try some preseed!! Thanks! xx

I have an completely unused 6 pack of preseed if anyone is interested. I'm in US though

Would love it, if possible! I haven't bought any because the company says it will take 4-6 weeks to ship it and I don't want to wait that long - I want to be pregnant by the time it arrives! LOL! Let me know if it is possible!

Thanks!
A

awww thats so sweet of you hun. if you havent done the draw yet could you please add me too. thanks hunni! x

Can I be added please? We're not actively TTC yet, but will be as soon as I have had my operation and would love to have some pre-stocked and ready!

sorry o/t here but tasha your lil girl is absolutey adorable!!!!! i love your profile pic! x

Ooooh I would love to be added to your draw? I have never tried either of them and would love to try :D

come on hun...thought this was been drawn yday morning?!?!?1 the suspense is killing me!!!!!!

She is prob still trying to write out all our names there are so many of us!

Sorry I didn't reply yesterday I had to go to Great Ormand Street with my sister for her LO to see the consultant so i didn't get a chance to post yesterday.

But... the winner is

welshcowgirl!! Well done I hope they bring you lots of luck!! If you PM me your address I'll post them out to you xxx

Well congrats welshcowgirl!!! Thanks charveryon, that was so nice of you! Good luck in your pregnancy happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->