frer, 10 dpo u see anything?

yes i can see the faint line too.. hope its your bfp :D good luck x

I defo think this is a faint line hun. Test again in a couple of days - I think it would be darker x

:hugs:When is af due lovely?? It could be implantation spotting.

my lmp was 11-30-09 and so it is due anyday..it is different each month. i called the FRER line and they told me that the line has to be pink and noticeable for 48hrs and the test is white??

My test at 9dpo never stayed pink for 48 hours after taking it. My line was gone after 24 hours. It only stayed longer as my hcg got stronger. When are you testing again lovely? Sending you tons of babydust.:hugs:

aww...thank you natasja 32. i am going to test tonight but all i have is a blue dye test the +or - kind and a dollar tree test which is not as sensitive right?

i dont know if i could even see a line if not tweaked..though..what do you think?

I can see it just fine!! Hope this is your BFP!!!

The $ store tests are pretty sensitive I got my bfp at 9dpo with dollar tree brand. Again, i see a line. I like the blue dye tests better. Try one of thoughs in the morning.

I don't see anything in that pic :(

I tried tweaking it in many different ways and still couldn't get anything. Was this FMU?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->