FRER 10dpo, can anyone see anything?

debgreasby

Happy Mummy!
Reaction score
I am currently 10 dpo ttc #5 (!)

tested with FRER at 10 dpo... pics haven't come out v well, just wanted fresh eyes.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/debg32

also check my chart and see what you think :)

Attachments

• Photo0047..jpg
    Photo0047..jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 144
this is because i am incredibly stupid right now and forgot to put the pic in! d'oh!

symptoms are... sore veiny boobs, no spotting or af cramps, dull backache low down, achy hips, warm feeling down below, very very tired, hungry, and on and off sicky feeling :)

Can't see anything I'm afriad but don't worry your symptoms sound exactly like mine and I got a bfp this morning at about 14dpo, was faint on an internet cheapy. It'll be no5 for me too :)

I can see a very faint line!! Try again in a couple of days with FMU :)

Tested with FMU yesterday and :bfn: ...went to throw it away a while later and there was a line, definitely with colour. Got excited, but still cautious. The test in the pic is a Superdrug one by the way (same test from the previous day has NO line at all!).

Tested again this morning with a 15mui test and :bfn: and my temp has gone to coverline. AF due to tomorrow, but still no spotting and still loads of symptoms.

Grrrrrrr I say!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/debg32

Attachments

• Photo0052.jpg
    Photo0052.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 85
Is that this mornings test? I see a BFP.

no, unfortunately..that's the one i stupidly looked at last night before i was gonna throw it away.

This mornings (15mui) was :bfn:

:witch: due tomorrow :cry:

:hugs:, been there, it drives you mad doesn't it? Sending lots of :dust: your way.

Gemma x

:witch: got me this morning... onwards and upwards to cycle 3 TTC #5!

Good luck to all those still in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->