FRER 11 dpo

elociN

Reaction score
Took this one this evening and thought I saw smth and took it out of the case. This must be a new one as there is no visible indent line like the older ones had. I think I can see something and it glows in the negative. I am not trying. So feel free to leave "negative" comments.:flower:

The test is not quite dry yet on this pic.
35679025675_da1cd45c21.jpg
[/url]2017-07-02_10-45-21 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]
35679033495_79d0ffe013.jpg
[/url]2017-07-02_10-46-17 by elociN_5, on Flickr[/IMG]

Oh ya girl. I see that clear as day, no need to even enlarge the pic!

Time to freak out or can be passed for an evap (never take a frer out of the case) thing?

Time to freak out or can be passed for an evap (never take a frer out of the case) thing?

I've taken frer out of its case many a times and only saw a line when I was actually pregnant. Never seen an evap because I took The test out of the case... I would take another test tomorrow although if I were you I'd be very excited and take one now lol. I don't think that's an evap :haha:

I've taken frer out of its case many a times and only saw a line when I was actually pregnant. Never seen an evap because I took The test out of the case... I would take another test tomorrow although if I were you I'd be very excited and take one now lol. I don't think that's an evap :haha:

I haven't got any left, I wasted all my frers yesterday and the day before and there was nothing on either.
I've had lines on out of the case frers more times than I can remember and wasn't pregnant, so I am not convinced. I am getting some boots cheapies (5 in a pack) tomorrow although cramping a bit today so might not need them.

I've had a few evaps on frer, especially once opened. Never one quite that dark though.

Definitely re test today! When I got that exact same line once I opened frer In my last pregnancy, by the next day it was a solid obvious line. So if it's a true positive, today will be more oblivious

Got my period today so must have been an evap.
Got all excited but we were not trying so it's ok. Never testing again before AF arrives.

The lines are getting evil atm!!:growlmad:

Glad you are ok with the outcome xx:)

I'm sorry to hear that AF arrived but I'm glad to hear that you're ok with the outcome :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->