FRER after time limit

Dia0624

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering if any of you got a solid bfp after the time limit was up? I have been taking FRERs since 12 DPO and all I keep getting is super faint shadow lines (in the 3) minutes that disseapear throughout the day. The one I took on 14 dpo was the same except when I looked at it many hours later I could see a pink line without needing to squint or anything. Can I trust this? I'm so afraid I'm having a chemical. I'm waiting for my blood work but I'm so anxious!! I've had two mc already and I'm really counting on it working out this time.

i would not trust a hpt after hours later... i always, myself follow the instructions that come with the preg test! goodluck for your bloodwork! xx

I wouldn't trust a hpt after the time limit. Good luck!

Yeah I shouldn't keep my hopes up! I also had a temp drop this morning. Waiting for my doc to call me. It's gonna be a longgg day!

I think its normal for the line to fade after the time limit. Fingers crossed you get good news soon!!

Hi ladies,

I'm just wondering if any of you got a solid bfp after the time limit was up? I have been taking FRERs since 12 DPO and all I keep getting is super faint shadow lines (in the 3) minutes that disseapear throughout the day. The one I took on 14 dpo was the same except when I looked at it many hours later I could see a pink line without needing to squint or anything. Can I trust this? I'm so afraid I'm having a chemical. I'm waiting for my blood work but I'm so anxious!! I've had two mc already and I'm really counting on it working out this time.

I had this last cycle. I had a few lines that practically looked white and then I had one that actually looks pink. I wish I knew how to post pics. I may be able to have a friend on here post the pic of what mine looked like. It was pink even in the time frame but it got MUCH darker hrs later. I always get evaps with frer but never THAT bad & in the time limit. I was shocked and very disappointed. Even my DH saw it instantly! Frer is a good brand for the most part tho and 12dpo is still early so its possible its still the start to your BFP. Just wanted to share my horrid experience from last cycle. I'm very angry with frer right now. They have very deep "indents" where the dye would go if its a BFP and I believe that's what causes what happened to me to happen sometimes, even if not BFP. I'm crossing my fingers that this isn't the case for u or that ur true BFP shows tomorrow either way! GOOD LUCK!!! Def keep us posted :)

Omg so sorry that happened to you! I've been using FRERs for over a year now, I've never had an issue like this before. My last miscarriage It was able to detect hcg level of 19, and gradually faded away as my af came, but at least it gave me a clear pink line then. I never get evap/faint lines so I don't know what's going on this cycle! Still waiting on my report. I have one frer left.. I'm probably going to test tonight just to see what happens. Are you sure it wasn't a true bfp and you had a chemical?

Negative blood test. I probably had a chemical.
I swear I am never testing early again. Got my hopes up for nothing. Onto the next cycle!

I'm sorry to hear that hun! Booo.... Do you have a pic of your frer?

Yeah I'll try to post one later tonight. My levels were at 2. I'm really surprised a hpt was able to pick it up. How do you post a picture here with your phone? Is it possible to or only through a comp?

Oh wow. That's crazy hun. You click on the paper clip symbol to unload a pic. You can do it from your phone =)

Trying to post it lets see if it works. This is the test from yday but note that it had been sitting around for 2 days now. It was faint but there in the AM and got darker as the day went on.

image.jpg

I just did another test and I am still getting a faint line! What the heck!? Not dark enough to photograph. I'm just going to stop the progesterone and see if my periods show up!

Trying to post it lets see if it works. This is the test from yday but note that it had been sitting around for 2 days now. It was faint but there in the AM and got darker as the day went on.

View attachment 838727

I can see the line:) Test again tomorrow and it should get darker

That's what I thought but according to my blood test I'm not pregnant. still waiting for af to show up though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->