+ Frer -cb digi help? updated with digi!!!

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I had some spotting on Sat and yesterday and its totally stopped now. AF was due yesterday.
I did a FRER this morning and it came up with a faint second line. (For some reason I cant upload pics but will keep trying) so went off and gota clear blue digital test to confirm but that came back not pregnant.
Has anyone had this at all?
Thankyou in advance xx

https://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/klc844/Mobile%20Uploads/received_m_mid_1382970005620_0082eb901b61666361_0_zps5947a509.jpeg

Firstly congrats on the bfp. I would say it because digis arent as sensitive. That is defo a positice frer i would say try digi again in a couple of dayd. Xx

Congratulations & like pp said, clear blue digis do take longer! X

That is definitely a BFP, congratulations!

This just happened to me today too! I got a bfp for the last two mornings on FRER, andalsoon a dollar tree test (Very faint!). I am only 10dpo today, but this mornings FRER was no denying! I went out to buy a digi because i wanted to show fiancé the great news that way. It also says not preg. But i read up and like pp have said its not even close to a sensitive. I tore it apart though and there are two lines inside! Try that! And congrats! You are pregnant!

This just happened to me today too! I got a bfp for the last two mornings on FRER, andalsoon a dollar tree test (Very faint!). I am only 10dpo today, but this mornings FRER was no denying! I went out to buy a digi because i wanted to show fiancé the great news that way. It also says not preg. But i read up and like pp have said its not even close to a sensitive. I tore it apart though and there are two lines inside! Try that! And congrats! You are pregnant!

wow. That is a great FRER line. I would say you are def pregnant. I had this happen to me too and the next day the clear blue digi said pregnant. Congratulations!

Heres to sticky beans for us.Congrats on your BFP! Xx

wow. That is a great FRER line. I would say you are def pregnant. I had this happen to me too and the next day the clear blue digi said pregnant. Congratulations!

Thankyou! Will try with FMU tomorrow!
V sorry about your m/c xx

Well... here it is. CB digI says pregnant 1-2 weeks!!! I'm pregnant!!! Xhttps://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/klc844/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps785221ce.jpg

congratulations...i am happy for you, how are you feeling?

congratulations...i am happy for you, how are you feeling?

Thankyou.
I don't feel pregnant at all. Just feeling like AF is going to show!!
OH and me are over the moon tho!!! An amazing miracle has been made x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"