FRER help please *Update with Veriquick 9/23*

Pictures are in the case and out of the case. I don't know if this is just the bad indents that FRER is having lately or the start of a BFP. I'm just so tired of the guessing game. Please let me know your thoughts.

I am curious, what DPO were you on here?

I honestly have no idea what DPO I am. I don't temp or use OPK's. I usually just go by CM but since I've been completely bone dry since last week I don't know. According to my FF, AF isn't due until next Friday. But I'm just going to test until I either get glaring BFP's or AF shows.

Veriquick was awesome for me this pregnancy, the first to show a good line and never had any evaps.. I'd say keep testing with the Veriquick, mine was super light at first but I feel that they are dependable. If your dollar tree also has the Assured tests in the pink cassette (not white, those are terrible now), get those to compare, mine were both positive at the same time, Assured showed faster but it was lighter, Veriquick took like 5 min to show up but was darker. Good luck!!

I see a line on both hun, looks like it could be an early BFP. When do you plan to re-test? Would suggest another FRER with FMU if you can, by the time my line was faint on an IC I got quite a clear line on a FRER x

Looks like an early bfp to me. Most tests dont pick up that early so if your not due af for a while yet then i would just keep testing to see if they get darker i'm pregnant with number four andndidnt get a positive until the day i missed my af! Good luck hun keep us updated x

AF showed up today 6 days early. Interestingly enough when I changed FF to say I started today and changed my ovulation window to right around the time I got the spotting that I wondered was ovulation spotting. On to the next cycle. My SO and I have decided to just start BDing as soon as AF is over every other night until AF is due again in hopes of caughting the egg. I also promised myself I won't be testing until the day after AF is supposed to be here. I can't keep doing this every month. It's killing me.

yeh best not to test until the day af is due otherwise its just heartbreak when i arrives good luck this cycle hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->