Frer indent!!!

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so i thought i had a line on my frer i was so excited my temps are looking great and i am 10dpo anyway i saw a line dh saw a line and then i googled it and it said it might be an indent so i opened another test and before it had even be used there is a clear line on the test, like looks pink and all what the f***!! i paid so much for these ones as i thought they were the best and they have a line before i even tested :(

OMG really?! That's awful! Are you possibly able to capture a pic to share with us? I'd really appreciate seeing what you're talking about so i don't get my hopes up. Fingers crossed that you get a "real" line soon!

I seriously hate FR! They've got awful indents right out of the box, I've had false positives, they're just a mess. I've honestly gotten far better results with Wondfos and the .99cent Walmart brand.

A bunch of us wrote to FRER in the contact us field for the same reason and they refunded our money. You should do it! I'm so disappointed with their product as of late.

Considering how expensive they are, seriously...! For the same price as a two-pack at my local Walmart, I can buy three of the digitals with week estimators.

I am 13dpo and purchased FRER 2 tests for $8 at Walmart, with another 2 pack free with rebate.. So not bad. I got bfn and when I took the test apart I see indent on where the result line would be, it is an indent and was not pink.. It's probably where the pink ink would settle if bfp..
Anyway I tested with clearblue digital with afternoon pee as well and got bfn :( with my daughter I got bfp at 10 dpo with FRER.... So feeling out..expecting af tomorrow

I completely forgot to mention that last night 12 dpo I thought I saw a very faint line not very pink with a FRER that I had from couple of yrs ago... And today I get all these bfn with he new tests... Wonder if FRER quality has gone down.. Or the old one was just faulty

I really do feel like it's a drop in quality, to be honest. The indents on the last few packs I bought were so bad I could see them straight out of the foil. So now I stick with the Wondfos and confirm with the Walmart cheapies -- no indents on the cheapies, and for less than a buck each, I'll take those over the FRs any day. Of course, my last Wondfo purchase got me stuck with a bag of Chinese knockoffs, but Amazon is fixing that for me (so heads up, pay the extra fifty cents for the bag from US Testing and not the cheaper bag from EverythingDeals).

Hermoine, maybe try with a different brand of pink-line tests? Digis tend to be less sensitive, so it could be that your hCG levels are there, just too low for the digi to pick up just yet. :) Fingers crossed for you!

I have the dollar store brand as well as Walmart 88c tests as well..will test again using fmu if af does not show up tomorrow ... Just feeling out though :( since I got bfp for my daughter at 10 dpo with FRER 4 yrs. ago
Will update if anyone wants to know what happened
Thanks!

Yes please update!

The ladies on my journal are so great...they remind me they have gotten BFPs with each of their kids from 9dpo all the way to 14dpo....its just when you implant. You're not out yet!! :hugs:

Definitely -- you can implant as late as 12dpo, which means a much later positive test date. Hang in there!!! You're not out until the witch shows. :)

yes i may contact them i am so annoyed another test today and the indent was there before i even tested then it looked like a line but when taken apart its just the indent no colour at all, i live in nz and we don't have cheap tests its either fr, prognosis or clear blue which i don't really like either of those and i always thought fr was the best of the best but i am so annoyed!! 11 dpo today in the past i had a bfp by now and i had a temp drop today still well above cover line but a drop non the less just when i thought my chart was going tri!!

owell i will be off to email fr now to complain

Is Amazon an option for you, libbymarks?

Bfn today 14 dpo.. Expecting af anytime but I don't have the usual dull lower back pain I have before af arrives.
For the past 3 days I have been low blood sugar in the morning before breakfast and unsettled stomach after having something to eat. I don't understand, I got a bfp at 10 dpo with my daughter. Seems like an off cycle... Not sure if my herbs and acupuncture last 2 months is changing something in my body
Oh we'll, more waiting at 14 dpo :(

I just wanted to toss in my pic of the nasty FRER indent/evap I saw this morning. The top pic is the BFN I had this morning, at 8 dpo and the bottom is the other FRER I took 3 days ago. The evap one is 5 dpo, which is impossible to be positive. And when I put it up to the light it is totally see through. I started testing early because I have heard these indent rumors. IMG_0389_opt.jpg

15 dpo did not test
Started mild pink spotting, normal before periods :(

Almost end of 15 dpo, started mild spotting at 14 dpo but af is still not in full force.. However I usually spot few house before af, will test tomorrow with FRER if still the case..
Not feeling positive since I had absolutely no spotting with my daughter :(

Each pregnancy is different! You still have hope!

So last night before bed saw little brighter spotting only when wiping ... This morning 16 dpo, nothing when I wipe after using restroom..so took dollar brand test, bfn of course :dohh:
I even exercised yesterday to help with af slow start hoping she would come full on...hate this hanging
I want to start my new cycle and get on with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->