FRER - is it too early to have a BFP at 10dpo?

E

ellaandcallum

Hi huns, I just used a FRER at 10dpo, it was a BFN, is it too early to get a result on one of those now?xxxxx

I got my BFP on a frer at 11dpo, it does say that they work upto 4 days before af is due so assuming you have a 14 day luteal phase you might see your bfp but the longer you leave it the better!

good luck x

I hope so, I got a BFN on a FRER today at 12DPO...agghhh
good luck to you hon

I think the box says only 69% of people will get a positive 4 days before their period.

yes and that is in a controlled lab environment.... :)
I read something interesting yesterday, albeit on the internet it was a medical site. It says that your blood will show HCG 2 or 3 days after implantion but it takes a week or more after that to show in your urine or average. I know a lot of women on this site, say it should show up just a couple days after implantion on a test, but i really dont think that is the case for everyone
fx'd

Thanks girls, just trying to hold onto any glimmer of hope. Baby dust to all of you xxxxx

Just depends really.

I got a faint positive on a FRER at 9DPO which was 3 days before period due as my LP is 12 days.....

Other dont get BFP until day AF due....

Good Luck!

Emma.xx

Also, I was just thinking implantation can occur from 6-12dpo then takes a few days for hcg to show so really it still could be early. I dont know what my LP is as I have only just started using OPK's so I am assuming as I ovulated later my AF will be a few days later this month too, I think I have my dates correct, we will see if AF shows early or late then I can work it out. Also I assumed that I ovulated the day after my LH surge so ovulation may of occurred a day later than I thought, I could be 9dpo. I am having mild AF cramps at the mo, not due until Xmas eve I think so I am hoping this is a good sign. I love cramps!!!lol!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->