Frer lines staying the same ?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies havnt posted for a few years but this is now my 7th pregnancy I have 2 boys and yes the lines are super dark and I'm so happy but the frer doesn't seem to be getting any darker ? Where as the clear blue tests are getting darker every day (sorry about the wierd cropping of the pic.. it wouldn't let me upload the full pic haha )
Xxx

20190201_054751.jpg

Looks like its progressing to me, congratulations hun!

My frer stayed ther same for a little over a week tget hit dark as control then stalled until 28dpo finally it started to steel the dye and he's more at month old! I think your lines are doing fine!

My tests are the same I have been told it's when you are nearly 5-6 weeks pregnant that the lines get real dark..they are great lines.. similar to mine I'm stepping away from the tests now cause I am just driving myself insane

Hi Corrine! I watch you on YouTube. Your lines look fab hun. Here are my lines so far.. they aren’t as dark as yours yet.
Congratulations I was so excited when I saw your video pop up in my sub box xx
84DB2EF4-7EC0-453E-866D-B83748D1C1DA.jpeg

Hi Corrine! I watch you on YouTube. Your lines look fab hun. Here are my lines so far.. they aren’t as dark as yours yet.
Congratulations I was so excited when I saw your video pop up in my sub box xx
View attachment 1054534
Ah thanku so much how many weeks are u there xxx

My frer stayed ther same for a little over a week tget hit dark as control then stalled until 28dpo finally it started to steel the dye and he's more at month old! I think your lines are doing fine!
Ah that puts my mind at ease thanku so much x x x

Ah thanku so much how many weeks are u there xxx

Last test on there was 15dpo so 4w1d! I’m 16dpo today and the line is a tiny bit darker today! I think your tests look fab hun xx

UPDATE! knew I shouldn't have trusted tho frer lines. Just got 2-3 weeks on a digi and 1-2 yesterday and they were the same darkness for 3 days

UPDATE! knew I shouldn't have trusted tho frer lines. Just got 2-3 weeks on a digi and 1-2 yesterday and they were the same darkness for 3 days

Yay!!! Hope you recorded it haha! X

Fab lines each test looks a bit darker huge congrats hun hh9.

Those are great progression lines.
Here's mine 20190207_171825.jpg

I'm 15 DPO today but don't have any FRER left.
I've done a didgi and got pregnant 1-2 gonna do the other one next week.
I've got cheepies and got the darkest line on one tonight. These are not as sensitive as FRER 20190207_194805.jpg
Still got lots of these so gonna keep testing.
It's so worrying in early pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->