Frer possible duds?

You're pregnant beyond a doubt! I know it takes a while to sink in but there's really no questioning it at this point -- so many clear BFPs on different brands. Congratulations!

I'm a bit wary of IC's. They were coming up negative for me when I was getting 1-2 weeks on the Clearblue Digis.

You're definitely pregnant though so huge congratulations!

Thanks so much ladies, however now I am really worried :( I took a digi earlier (at this point I am only continuing to take tests so that I would be aware of a chem pg before any bleeding happened) it was positive but it took forever to come up.
Then I did an IC (yesterday ICs were positive) and it was a stark BFN, same with a boots brand stick test, same thing.
I am holding out hope that those two tests were negative because I took them late in the day with diluted urine, but the IC I took yesterday was even later than this and it was positive. :(

You could have just drank less yesterday so the urine was more concentrated sometimes testing like that can be more stressful than helpful but I totally get it I did same with my son fx it's nothing serious and just the urine

Thank you, I'm going to keep testing every day to check the lines are getting darker but only in the morning. I had a positive digi at 12:30 and a negative IC and boots stick at 4pm, I'm trying to reassure myself that it's unlikely anything changed in that time

I wouldn't worry about how long it took for the digital to pop up and say yes. What matters is that it did. It took weeks before my digital said pregnant quickly. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->