FRER Test Pink Dot?

Canadianmum8

Reaction score
Hi so I have been ttc my second child for 11 months now. I am 23, perfectly healthy and no problems conceiving my first child. I usually get my period exactly every 28 days.. Even other times I've thought I was pregnant, AF showed up at 28 days exactly.

My first born is now 2 and I decided to go back to work as my second pregnancy seemed so difficult to obtain.

I'm now 24hrs late. Nausea, horrible hunger pains/heartburn that has woken me up in the middle of the night for almost a week now. I have very mild occasional cramping, fatigue and moodiness (which have always been pms symptoms for me only I usually get sore breasts and the cramping is much worse) I took a FRER test this morning and it had a pink dot where the pregnancy line should be. (No full line and it wasn't just blank) I've never had this happen.

Does anyone know what that means?

I literally just stopped ttc this past month and started working again a few weeks ago. i have horrible ADHD which i take medication for for work otherwise my performance is sub par. but if I'm pregnant again I want to know as early as possible so that I don't harm my unborn child.

I'm very confused and frustrated since I just started back at work that requires me to be on my feet 8 to 10 hrs a day 5 days a week. I will not get paid mat leave.. If I even get leave with promise of a job when I get back at all.

I am in ontario.

Any advice would be Great! Help!

Hi so I have been ttc my second child for 11 months now. I am 23, perfectly healthy and no problems conceiving my first child. I usually get my period exactly every 28 days.. Even other times I've thought I was pregnant, AF showed up at 28 days exactly.

My first born is now 2 and I decided to go back to work as my second pregnancy seemed so difficult to obtain.

I'm now 24hrs late. Nausea, horrible hunger pains/heartburn that has woken me up in the middle of the night for almost a week now. I have very mild occasional cramping, fatigue and moodiness (which have always been pms symptoms for me only I usually get sore breasts and the cramping is much worse) I took a FRER test this morning and it had a pink dot where the pregnancy line should be. (No full line and it wasn't just blank) I've never had this happen.

Does anyone know what that means?

I literally just stopped ttc this past month and started working again a few weeks ago. i have horrible ADHD which i take medication for for work otherwise my performance is sub par. but if I'm pregnant again I want to know as early as possible so that I don't harm my unborn child.

I'm very confused and frustrated since I just started back at work that requires me to be on my feet 8 to 10 hrs a day 5 days a week. I will not get paid mat leave.. If I even get leave with promise of a job when I get back at all.

I am in ontario.

Any advice would be Great! Help!

You should definitely test again. Could've been a bad test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->