frer

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hi....

ok so i gave in and poas. IM only ar most 8dpo.

the test line has come up but it is completely white. I know this isn't a bfp but has anyone had this and got there bfp after? Or is it just a harsh evap xx

If it's completely white, that's an indent. Just like a negative it can happen before a positive.

Thank you ...,just hope it gains colour sometime xx

Hi, I used FRER around 10DPO and got a negative and posted to grumble about it yesterday ;) Mine was white as snow, no lines, nothing so I really can't help you. I thought FRER were supposed to be the most reliable, in terms of not giving evap lines etc...

when i got my bfp at 8 dpo on frer, it had a weird faintness like a thin light-pink tainted shadow where the positive test line should be. it could only be seen best at an angle or up close. i literally stared at that darn thing in the parking lot, out in the yard, in my house, in the bathroom, made my boyfriend stare at it haha i didnt even believe it could be a positive test but i took the dollar tests and they came up more obvious with two lines because the test line was fatter and not thin like the frer lines are. thats the only thing that convinced me. i really dont like frers anymore after that hahah xx

We're in the same boat! About 8 dpo give or take, and wishing wishing wishing! Hope you get your bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->