Frer

Anything? I feel like I can see something bug it's just not clear enough to go oh yeah its defo a line. Which I though I'd have by now. Supposedly 10dpo but that could be way off as I'm irregular.

20190521_085004.jpg

That looks pink to me and exactly how my 9dpo test started in the AM xx

its so hard to know isn't it, I think its really crap how they aren't as good as they used to be with them almost always having indents now so rubbish. have you got a pic of your 9dpo test or a link to a thread please:)

I've done another one and got the same and its defo indent but o dod an ovulation test and it's basically positive so I dunno. But it's been positive for ages now. Just wondering if i have some cysts that are messing me tests about would make sense really

That’s definitely positive \\:D/

but I've been getting positive ov tests for over a week now :( just wish I would bloody ovulate or get a period or something, hate this limbo. it like well is my body trying or is it just so messed up that its giving constant pos ov test. grr :(

So today I took 3 tests 2 asda which I swore I could see something and this CB 6 days early one and it was so hard to get a pic but there is defo something there and dodnt even have to squint. I'm not sure of I just got a dud test where the indent was super visable or if it's actually the real deal it looked blue. I would have got free but they didnt have any. You probably cant see it but hey worth a shot

20190522_141947.jpg 20190522_135343.jpg 20190522_135154.jpg

Thank you, I'm not sure though as it dried real funny so that it was just the outline of the test? Took free and thought was indent but took apart and it doesnt look like the typical indent there was a shadowy something but feel like at a possible 12dpo should be darker or clearer with the frer especially just as I've had very faint somethings for a few days now. Normally I'd be really bummed out by it but it happens so often that I kind of expect it now. I think I'll be more shocked when I actually do get a proper line though the guessing is just really rubbish lol x

Looks like they were just dud tests. All of them :( not progression from the very shadowy line so must have been the indent.

20190524_071914.jpg 20190524_071926.jpg

I can see faint lines hon on all of them. I really hope they get darker. Good luck sweety [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->