FRER's (old style) and mysterious lines

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had anything ever actually come of using an FRER, it looking pretty neg, but you weren't really sure if you could see a super super super faint test line, and then looking at it the next day and the line being more obvious (still super faint) WITHOUT ever having taken it apart?

This is tricky. Because I've had it happen when I wasn't pregnant but I've had it happen when I was pregnant, too. If I can't see it without squinting, holding it at weird angles, taking it apart, tweaking, etc...It's negative. Any true early BFP I've had has been able to be seen from at least a foot away in any light. And I'm an early tester too. This pregnancy, I was getting these shadows on every test I took. Which was about a dozen before I said I was done torturing myself and I just waited until AF was a couple days late and there was my blazing BFP (3 of them on different tests). I secretly knew that they were the start of my BFP but I just couldn't fully commit my heart and brain until I saw something definite. I convinced myself I just had bad tests from Amazon or was going crazy. The only thing that can really give you and answer is to just keep testing and seeing if AF shows up. Hang in there. Hope this helps some.

I've had it happen to me as well. I've never seen a line on a FRER when I wasn't pregnant ever, but I've had lots of EVAP lines on other brands when I wasn't pregnant. I have also had EVAPs on tests when I was pregnant only to turn into BFP the next day. I would say retest... it's really the only way you can be sure. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->