Friable Cervix?

21yrsurvivor

Reaction score
I wrote a big thread about this last night but for some reason I don't see that it posted:wacko:

So I have an appointment with a prenatal nurse tomorrow (can't get into a doctor till August 11th) and I'm going to mention a few things to the nurse, one of them is that is there a possibility of my having a friable cervix?

Here's a little detail. I have only been having spotting/light bleeding with sex/masterbation. If I sustain myself from sex/masterbation I don't have any bleeding (knock on wood). I had this 3-4 days before I found out I was pregnant. I bled immediately after DTD with my SO. The bleeding lasted a day and went away. The past 3 times since DTD on June 24th, I have just done clitoral stimulation and right away after I orgasmed I bled for a day and it went away.

The day before yesterday I got a crazy surge in me that I just couldn't take anymore and once again, did clitoral stimulation...nothing inserted at all when I masterbate. Again, right away the bleeding started up. Right away, and just once that was a little bit of red and it looked watered down. With that there was a teeny tiny piece of stretchable tissue (I mean really tiny). I woke up around 3 am because I had pee bad, after peeing there was a very small streak of dark blood, only happened once. After that, through out the day the spotting got lighter and lighter, and went away late last night.

Is there a possibility I have a friable cervix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->