Friend Is Getting An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyD331

Reaction score
My friend just found out she is pregnant yesterday. I was in the bathroom with her and watched her take her very first HPT and it popped up positive right away. I had to bring her one of my Wondfo's. She said she was about 7 days late but I think she is farther based on what she told me. She said it's been 4-5 weeks since she had sex.

She is pregnant by some guy she was just "having fun" with who already has a kid. At first he said if she was, he wanted to be there and raise the baby. Now that she knows for sure and has told him, he has disappeared. Which she says makes her feels better about getting rid of the baby.

She isn't ready at all for a baby. She parties A LOT and hooks up with random guys all the time. Am I wrong for being upset with her? I gave her condoms for free! She is at least 40 pounds overweight, drinks like a fish, smokes and didn't even try to get pregnant! It just happened even though she has so many things against her. Now because of her stupidity, a child has to die.

I am against abortion. I feel like if I was dumb enough to have unprotected sex, I should handle the consequences. But it is her body and her life and as a friend, I support her. I even offered to take her. I don't know what she is gonna do because she can't get the money for the surgery. I jokingly told her that if she was pregnant she could give me her baby and she said she would in a second. Now, I would seriously do it if it meant the baby could live. She even said that she wished she had fertility problems so she could just have a miscarriage.

My heart is broken.

I understand how you are feeling its not fair when people "play" around and think I life is just ok too throw away.......Lets just hope she may change her mind, Even if she is not ready too be a mom......there are Millions of moms out there that would love a baby of there "own"!

Closed as per forum rules
While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back