Friend needs HELP, spotting and needs advice, first time TTC

bibicakes

Mother to Isaac
Reaction score
So my friend posted and didn't get an answer on her post.

She has 2 kids already, but this is her first time planning a pregnancy. And she recently got OFF birth control in January. Her last AF was 2/20-2/24. It was a normal period.

Her issue is that her AF is already done but she is still having some spotting. It transfers to TP only and not to underwear. It is VERY LIGHT pink spotting. And she doesn't usually have any after her period. So I was wondering if anyone else had this? I've never had this happen to me so I couldn't offer her any advice but to join this site and post her question. But since she hasn't gotten any responses, I figured I'd try and post for her too. Hopefully get an answer.

Also, and TTC tips for her would be greatly appreciated! I've told her what I've done for my son, but the more tips she receives I'm sure she will have no problem getting a BFP!!

Thanks so much in advance!

I had some mid cycle spotting this month which I think was ovulation bleeding so it might be that xx

thanks, but she's not ovulating yet. So not quite sure what it is. she's just concerned.

I'd say it's most likely nothing, but if it doesn't stop she might want to ask a doctor.

Can't help with TTC tips as I've never even gotten pregnant before, and just starting trying for my first.

Thanks arturia.

good luck to both you ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"